I'm back (updates)

So, I am back after a long 28 day break from Takeaway. Although I said that the summer would grant me more time to focus on this blog, I have evidently lost focus a little bit and lost some motivation. 

I’m sorry for not posting in a while, but if I’m being honest, these past 28 days have probably been the product of: procrastination, a lack of ideas, and a decrease in motivation. With unlimited free time and technology all at my disposal, it’s easy for me to get sidetracked. I lost a lot of motivation as my online presence is quite small, so I figured that since I am doing this for fun, I didn’t have to put the utmost effort into it. And as for a lack of ideas, I do have ideas, but it’s hard for me to manifest them in a way that I would be proud of. 


This break was mainly taken because I was questioning the format that I use for my blog, or the voice that I write in. I do want to try and change things up a little bit, but the changes will not be drastic.


 I will try to resume weekly posts and put out the best content I can from now on. 


Thank you for your time, and I hope you consider following me and this blog. Have a great day! 


Ciao, 

Miki


Comments

Popular Posts